With the 1.4.1 version update of Temple Run 2, five new challenges became available.
- Daily Dose – Completed a Daily Challenge
- A Week’s Work – Completed all Weekly Challenges
- Daily Doses – 5 consecutive Daily Challenges
- Daily Dozen – 12 consecutive Daily Challenges
- Weakly Challenged – Completed a Weekly Challenge
So, like a good student… I diligently completed all of the new challenges (no sooner than the 12 days required by ‘Daily Dozen’ (thanks so much Imangi….). To my surprise…. after finishing the last of the challenges, Temple Run 2 crashed (like normal), then the app made an incremental increase to the Level 9 progress bar, which had previously been completed based on the already complete Infinirunner challenge.
So, what are we left with? That is a great question. It appears there is no Level 10 yet, and the application continues to retain glitches around the challenges accomplished and levels of achievements. Review the following screenshots and give me your feedback.